Shipping & Delivery
Royal Mail strikes are affecting our delivery times. It’s also our busiest ever period and our team are doing their very best (as always) to ensure your order gets to you as quickly as possible.
We ask you to bear with us and thank you for your understanding and patience.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS FROM ANYWHERE IN EUROPE INCLUDING IRELAND.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped by our warehouse team you will receive a second email to let you know that your order is on its way to you. This email will contain your Royal Mail tracking number and can be tracked HERE.
If you are unsure please contact customer services at email@example.com.
Please make sure when contacting customer service, that you supply both your order number and tracking number as they will need this to locate you on the system.
What are the current methods of delivery?
|Delivery Method||Average Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard Tracked Delivery||7 – 10 Days||£3.99*|
|Next Day Tracked Delivery (currently unavailable)||
Next Day (order by 4pm Monday - Friday)
- Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday only.
- All next working day orders placed after 4pm on Friday will be dispatched Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- All next working day orders placed on Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- Next working day orders are not delivered on Saturdays, Sundays or national bank holidays.
- Order by 17th December for delivery by Christmas
What time can I expect my delivery?
Your parcel should arrive at the time Royal Mail usually delivers to your address. You can track your parcel using your Royal Mail tracking number HERE.